2008年10月16日星期四

it will be over soon.......very soon

different from chris
this is, maybe, the worst year in my life
it is happy to meet so many friends here,
BUT, i also suffered a lot
miss my family
seperated with my best friend
and i cant see you until next July!!!!!!万恶的资本主义国家,美国,你还我的女人
ended up a serious relationship at the beginning of the year, which still has stupid impact on me......oh...anyway, its a 100% correct decision to end up

now, everything will be over soon
i know ive learnt a lot in this year
it made me a better person
i grow, and grow in pain

曾几何时,我也是个很任性很自私的人
慢慢的我学会退让,我学会委曲求全
我不再是那个永远站在“独裁”位置上的人
我已经进化成了更好的人
我知道我还要继续进化
进化也代表着不再留恋那些小儿科,也许意味的也是与纯真的告别
现实让我看清了很多,但我仍旧天真的怀揣着那一份梦想,michael对此表示无奈。。。
the world is no longer a romantic place, some of its people still are, however, therein lies the promise

1 条评论:

chris 说...

blerk.... haha...